How does the Pub Crawl work?
- When you sign in you receive everything you need (T-shirt, Koozie, Etc).
- You will also receive a bar crawl schedule to guide you through the event.
- Schedules will be emailed the week of the crawl.
- Your t-shirt gets you in the bars for free and access to exclusive drink specials.
- Your schedule helps reduce overcrowding in bars.
- Getting from bar to bar is easy since they are all within easy walking distance of each other.
- We crawl in any weather (rain, snow, or shine).
- No teams are required.
How and when do I Sign In?
- Option #1: Early sign in at Brothers (TBD). Get your shirts early, so you can skip the lines on Saturday. Remember to wear your shirt because it is your ticket!
- Option #2: Saturday from 12pm-3pm at Brothers. After 3pm all reservations will be released.
- You only need to sign in once at Option #1 OR Option #2.
- Please save your digital ticket to your your phone, or print it for a super quick sign in.
- If you do not have your ticket we can sign you in with your full name and correct shirt size. It just takes a little longer.
Can I sign in for someone else?
- YES. We encourage this. Please have friends send you their digital ticket, and know the full names & shirt sizes for everyone you are signing in. You can sign in as many people as you want.
Do you offer refunds?
- NO. We have a strict no refund policy. However, if you are unable to attend the event you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please contact us if you would like to transfer a ticket.
Do I have to wear the t-shirt?
- YES. The t-shirt is your ticket. It gets you into the bars for free, and access to exclusive drink specials. If you do not want to wear it, you must have it with you at all times!
- We always use lightweight shirts that are super soft & comfortable, so you will still want to wear them again after the crawl!
Where can I buy tickets online?
- Tickets are ONLY available through our website, and our Eventbrite page! We have no association with any other companies like Crawl With Us, Bar Crawl Live, Groupon, Living Social, BarCrawls.com, or Crawl4Cancer.
- Make sure the tickets say SOCIAL CITY, and that you have to choose your shirt size. There are copycat events that use the same dates and times as our event. They sell tickets on Eventbrite as well. The bars listed on our event have an exclusive contract with us, and will charge $5+ cover charges to anyone not wearing our pub crawl shirts!
- Buying online guarantees you get a ticket and the correct shirt size. We also accept cash/credit card payments the day of the event for ($35) while supplies last. We do not recommend waiting, because shirt sizes may sell out.
Do I have to follow my schedule?
- YES/NO. The schedules are important for several reasons.
- You can switch groups so you can crawl together with friends.
- Schedules help prevent overcrowding in bars.
- You may need to improvise. If a bar has a long line you can skip it and come back later.
- It will never be perfect, but the schedules help ensure the event runs smoothly.
What size T-Shirts do you offer?
- XS - 5XL. However, we can custom order larger sizes if you contact us before March 1st.
- Sizes 4XL and larger will be a slightly different material and color.
Do I have to drink alcohol?
- NO. This event is a social gathering for people who like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and have a great time. If you do drink alcohol please please drink responsibly!
- It is a long day, so if you are drinking please remember to eat plenty of food & drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Is Social City Events a charity / non-profit?
- NO. Social City Events is a for-profit business. However, we have worked with various charities and non-profits throughout the years, so please contact up if you are interested in working together.